Our second day in Iceland took us to Thingvellir National park where we rode in a rift valley and explored an underground volcanic funnel. We were accompanied by Rob Askew, a geologist from Iceland University […]
- Aire rafts- 20141104 Petawawa River, Algonquin Park, Ontario, Canada
- Arnprior Stampede, 20160611
- Around Iqaluit
- Basilique du Sacré-Cœur
- Big Dig to New Digs, 150 Elgin Street, Ottawa – from Nov. 2011 – Jan. 2014
- Calabogie Peaks Resort Puddle Jump 2016
- Canoe photos
- Carp Fair 2015
- Charleston Provincial Park, ON., Canada
- Conwy Wales, the walled town
- Creek boating on the Raquette River, NY, USA, 2016/09/03
- Eden Project UK
- Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- Eric Church Concert, Canadain Tire Centre, Ottawa, Nov.15, 2014
- Ken and Norman, Wedding Day
- Landscapes in Iqaluit and the Sylvia Grinnel park, Nunavut
- Lynda Damen family photoshoot
- Michelle and Breen 20160604
- Mountain bike fun near Beachburg
- NRS rafts
- Raft trip on the Lower Madawaska river, Quadville, ON.
- Road trip to Wales
- Samples for Michaela Roenspies
- Wallingford Back Mine
Author Archives: admin
First day in Iceland saw us doing a warmup ride to the Kerið crater lake. ” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]
Window washers hard at work on 160 Elgin St. in Ottawa’s downtown core.
Street artist with her crystal ball in Ottawa’s Byward Market.
Fresh and tasty local corn for sale in the Byward Market, ottawa.