Ann-Marie at White Lake ON.
- Climb, Zip, Ice
- Flatwater canoeing
- OAD five day Algonquin Raft and Kayak Trip 2014
- Stand Up Paddleboard
- Two Wheeled Fun
- Whitewater Canoeing
- Whitewater kayaking
- 2015 ICF World Championships – Parade and Opening Ceremony, Beachburg, ON. Canada
- Aire rafts- 20141104 Petawawa River, Algonquin Park, Ontario, Canada
- Almonte Agricultural hall Fundraiser Summer Dance
- Around Iqaluit
- Basilique du Sacré-Cœur
- Big Dig to New Digs, 150 Elgin Street, Ottawa – from Nov. 2011 – Jan. 2014
- BMX racing, Nepean dirt track, 20140607
- Canadian Freestyle Kayaking, Canoeing team practice – 2015 Worlds
- Canoe and SUP on Meech lake, QC.
- Carp Fair 2015
- Chantal and Jason – Wedding day
- Charleston Provincial Park, ON., Canada
- Chris Mcdermott
- Conwy Wales, the walled town
- Drew Nelson – Rehearsal for “The Other Side”
- Eden Project UK
- Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- Eric Church Concert, Canadain Tire Centre, Ottawa, Nov.15, 2014
- Final practice for Worlds
- First paddle trip of the season, Opeongo river, Ontario
- Friday night at the Richmond Fair
- Hell or High Water 7th Annual Festival
- Hiking with the Haags, Lusk falls, QC.
- House of Paint, Hip Hop festival, Ottawa 2014
- ICF worlds 2015 training session Friday August 28
- Jason Bishop- Squirt boat Lovers, HellorHighwater 2014
- Landscapes in Iqaluit and the Sylvia Grinnel park, Nunavut
- Matt and Margaret McGuire family photos
- Mountain bike fun near Beachburg
- NRS rafts
- Orleans Pirates Ball Hockey Champs
- Pumpkin Patch, Alana, Mike and Tye
- Raft trip on the Lower Madawaska river, Quadville, ON.
- Richmond Fair – Midway at night
- Road trip to Wales
- Rural fun on a cool day
- Samples for Michaela Roenspies
- Thanks Giving party
- Thanksgiving 2014
- Urban paddle 20140823
- Wilderness Tours Reunion weekend 2014
- Winter Sports Clinic Feb. 2015
- Worlds 2007 samples – Rapid
- Shopping Cart
We stopped for a quick visit at White Lake to check out the Waba Cottage Museum and Gardens. The leaves were full on the old buildings are always nice to see.
The wood are alive with fall colour right now. See more here!
Rivyr and I took some time on this beautiful afternoon to take a hike on the South March highlands trails. Beautiful in the woods right now with all the leaves changing colour plus the fact that you can bring your dog along. Nice way to spend an hour or two not far from home.
Started the day off right by firing the turkey into the oven by 9:30, helping the girls with some sugar cookie decorating and off to my brothers for a big dinner with family and friends. Ended an awesome day by watching Ottawa Sens beat the Toronto Maple Leafs. A few frames all the rest here.
Our dog Autumn has now taken over a certain leather chair in our living room. It is hers and offers her a great place for a snooze and a perch for looking out the front window. I would love to have a chance to sit in that chair again!
Some fun last night at the Almonte Harvest dance in the old agricultural hall. The mechanical bull “Jed” was a hit but I suspect there will be a few sore bodies today!
I love the fall, end of the growing season, cool nights and beautiful days, and the colours of the harvest are the best. Shot these over the weekend.