Met Ryan Ward of Otown Fishing and his buddy out on Shirley’s Bay on the Ottawa river while out paddling. Ryan was out fishing for Gar Pike on the Ottawa. They are part of the […]
- Aire rafts- 20141104 Petawawa River, Algonquin Park, Ontario, Canada
- Arnprior Stampede, 20160611
- Around Iqaluit
- Basilique du Sacré-Cœur
- Big Dig to New Digs, 150 Elgin Street, Ottawa – from Nov. 2011 – Jan. 2014
- Calabogie Peaks Resort Puddle Jump 2016
- Canoe photos
- Carp Fair 2015
- Charleston Provincial Park, ON., Canada
- Conwy Wales, the walled town
- Creek boating on the Raquette River, NY, USA, 2016/09/03
- Eden Project UK
- Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- Eric Church Concert, Canadain Tire Centre, Ottawa, Nov.15, 2014
- Ken and Norman, Wedding Day
- Landscapes in Iqaluit and the Sylvia Grinnel park, Nunavut
- Lynda Damen family photoshoot
- Michelle and Breen 20160604
- Mountain bike fun near Beachburg
- NRS rafts
- Raft trip on the Lower Madawaska river, Quadville, ON.
- Road trip to Wales
- Samples for Michaela Roenspies
- Wallingford Back Mine
The familiar thump of the bass drum reminds me that the daily changing of the guard has once again started in Ottawa for next couple months.
Locked out of Heaven, a homeless man sleeps on the steps of a church in downtown Ottawa. Next
Rental surf boards loaded in the back of a van at Cinnamon Rainbows surf shop in North Hampton, New Hampshire
Jenness State park on the coast of New Hampshire. Happy 4th of July!
Ann-Marie and Autumn enjoying the beauty of Charleston Provincial park.
Call me Captain! I had a small furry friend join me for a paddle today.
Sometimes life just leaves you in the can. Max hiding out at Wilderness Tours.
The fathers raft in pursuit mode of the daughters raft on the Madawaska River.