St John’s harbour all lit up at night.
- Aire rafts- 20141104 Petawawa River, Algonquin Park, Ontario, Canada
- Arnprior Stampede, 20160611
- Around Iqaluit
- Basilique du Sacré-Cœur
- Big Dig to New Digs, 150 Elgin Street, Ottawa – from Nov. 2011 – Jan. 2014
- Calabogie Peaks Resort Puddle Jump 2016
- Canoe photos
- Carp Fair 2015
- Charleston Provincial Park, ON., Canada
- Conwy Wales, the walled town
- Creek boating on the Raquette River, NY, USA, 2016/09/03
- Eden Project UK
- Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- Eric Church Concert, Canadain Tire Centre, Ottawa, Nov.15, 2014
- Ken and Norman, Wedding Day
- Landscapes in Iqaluit and the Sylvia Grinnel park, Nunavut
- Lynda Damen family photoshoot
- Michelle and Breen 20160604
- Mountain bike fun near Beachburg
- NRS rafts
- Raft trip on the Lower Madawaska river, Quadville, ON.
- Road trip to Wales
- Samples for Michaela Roenspies
- Wallingford Back Mine
- Shopping Cart
Boards all waxed and sharpened, ready for 4 days of riding at Calabogie Peaks. So looking forward to winding down the season but not ready to pack it all in yet.
A girl and her dog, Rivyr and Autumn mugging it up for my camera.
It was very cold for spectators at the finals of the Red Bull Crashed Ice Championship in Ottawa over the weekend, this bear did not seem to mind the cold as he easily chugged can […]
Cargo rafts getting loaded before setting off through the canyon section of the Pacuare river in Costa Rica with Rios Tropicales.
We are shown the differences in colour intensity and size between the male and female Morpho butterflies in the Pacuare Butterfly garden.
High 30’s Celsius as we wind our way up from the Pacuare river to the village of El Tigre, the smell from the nearby cilantro fields was over whelming. It only made me crave the […]