Waiting for the bus, evening commute on the Ottawa Transit-way. Sony RX100
- Climb, Zip, Ice
- Flatwater canoeing
- OAD five day Algonquin Raft and Kayak Trip 2014
- Stand Up Paddleboard
- Two Wheeled Fun
- Whitewater Canoeing
- Whitewater kayaking
- 2015 ICF World Championships – Parade and Opening Ceremony, Beachburg, ON. Canada
- Aire rafts- 20141104 Petawawa River, Algonquin Park, Ontario, Canada
- Almonte Agricultural hall Fundraiser Summer Dance
- Around Iqaluit
- Basilique du Sacré-Cœur
- Big Dig to New Digs, 150 Elgin Street, Ottawa – from Nov. 2011 – Jan. 2014
- BMX racing, Nepean dirt track, 20140607
- Canadian Freestyle Kayaking, Canoeing team practice – 2015 Worlds
- Canoe and SUP on Meech lake, QC.
- Carp Fair 2015
- Chantal and Jason – Wedding day
- Charleston Provincial Park, ON., Canada
- Chris Mcdermott
- Conwy Wales, the walled town
- Drew Nelson – Rehearsal for “The Other Side”
- Eden Project UK
- Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- Eric Church Concert, Canadain Tire Centre, Ottawa, Nov.15, 2014
- Final practice for Worlds
- First paddle trip of the season, Opeongo river, Ontario
- Friday night at the Richmond Fair
- Hell or High Water 7th Annual Festival
- Hiking with the Haags, Lusk falls, QC.
- House of Paint, Hip Hop festival, Ottawa 2014
- ICF worlds 2015 training session Friday August 28
- Jason Bishop- Squirt boat Lovers, HellorHighwater 2014
- Landscapes in Iqaluit and the Sylvia Grinnel park, Nunavut
- Matt and Margaret McGuire family photos
- Mountain bike fun near Beachburg
- NRS rafts
- Orleans Pirates Ball Hockey Champs
- Pumpkin Patch, Alana, Mike and Tye
- Raft trip on the Lower Madawaska river, Quadville, ON.
- Richmond Fair – Midway at night
- Road trip to Wales
- Rural fun on a cool day
- Samples for Michaela Roenspies
- Thanks Giving party
- Thanksgiving 2014
- Urban paddle 20140823
- Wilderness Tours Reunion weekend 2014
- Winter Sports Clinic Feb. 2015
- Worlds 2007 samples – Rapid
- Shopping Cart
First snow of the season was just a cold dusting, but sure made the morning walk with the dog fresh. Sony RX100
Beautiful cold frost on the bus shelter glass while waiting for the bus. Sony RX100, always in my pocket.
Shameless selfies on a quiet gray morning, a costume prop I have picked up to add to my box of silly things that the child in me has to have. It is good to be the King!
Technical fun: All with Nikon D750, Sigma 15-30mm and an SB 900 in an octobox camera left, pre-focused and set the camera on interval timer mode.
Only fitting that a guy who is an amazing Blues gutarist would paddle a blue Canoe, glad you had fun Scott Doubt!
Sunday saw us checking out the Third World Bazaar on Mitch Owens road outside of Manotick. The Third World Bazaar is a family business that purchases products from around the developing world and sells directly to consumers in the Ottawa area. They have an incredible amount of goods to look through and many truly unique items. The bazaar is open on weekends until November 15.