Ice climbers enjoying the mild weather and great ice in the Calabogie area.
- Aire rafts- 20141104 Petawawa River, Algonquin Park, Ontario, Canada
- Arnprior Stampede, 20160611
- Around Iqaluit
- Basilique du Sacré-Cœur
- Big Dig to New Digs, 150 Elgin Street, Ottawa – from Nov. 2011 – Jan. 2014
- Calabogie Peaks Resort Puddle Jump 2016
- Canoe photos
- Carp Fair 2015
- Charleston Provincial Park, ON., Canada
- Conwy Wales, the walled town
- Creek boating on the Raquette River, NY, USA, 2016/09/03
- Eden Project UK
- Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- Eric Church Concert, Canadain Tire Centre, Ottawa, Nov.15, 2014
- Ken and Norman, Wedding Day
- Landscapes in Iqaluit and the Sylvia Grinnel park, Nunavut
- Lynda Damen family photoshoot
- Michelle and Breen 20160604
- Mountain bike fun near Beachburg
- NRS rafts
- Raft trip on the Lower Madawaska river, Quadville, ON.
- Road trip to Wales
- Samples for Michaela Roenspies
- Wallingford Back Mine
- Shopping Cart
Rivyr enjoying the spring conditions at Calabogie Peaks Resort.
Autumn and I out for a walk on a beautiful January morning.
Try to get the skis tuned up every Friday so we ht the slopes with freshly waxed and sharpened skis every weekend. I enjoy it and the cold beer makes the job that much more […]
After a night of fresh snow, rain and high winds with warm temperatures have once again turned Ottawa street corners into slush filled ponds up to 4 inches deep. Choose your footwear carefully today.
Ann-Marie and Rivyr riding the Lakeview chair at Calabogie Peaks on a very cold Sunday.
Sky filled with ice crystals from the fan jet snowmaking system at Calabogie Peaks resort