Our fun mobile on the trail at the Ottawa river.
- Aire rafts- 20141104 Petawawa River, Algonquin Park, Ontario, Canada
- Arnprior Stampede, 20160611
- Around Iqaluit
- Basilique du Sacré-Cœur
- Big Dig to New Digs, 150 Elgin Street, Ottawa – from Nov. 2011 – Jan. 2014
- Calabogie Peaks Resort Puddle Jump 2016
- Carp Fair 2015
- Charleston Provincial Park, ON., Canada
- Conwy Wales, the walled town
- Eden Project UK
- Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- Eric Church Concert, Canadain Tire Centre, Ottawa, Nov.15, 2014
- Landscapes in Iqaluit and the Sylvia Grinnel park, Nunavut
- Michelle and Breen 20160604
- Mountain bike fun near Beachburg
- NRS rafts
- Raft trip on the Lower Madawaska river, Quadville, ON.
- Road trip to Wales
- Samples for Michaela Roenspies
- Wallingford Back Mine
- Shopping Cart
Full house for the last Tragically Hip show in Ottawa, so sad but we were there to celebrate all that is the Hip. Music that was the soundtrack of my younger days, still fills my heart with joy when I hear the opening cords of a favourite song. So fun to sing along with 20,000 like minded fans.
Girls and I enjoyed a SUP session on the Ottawa river, I even managed to break in the new fly rod, much success 4 fish.
I photographed Patrice Dagenais, a member of Canada’s Paralympic Rugby team heading for RIO to participate in the 2016 Paralympic games in September. He was being interviewed for a web video about his story and the importance of health research. Great guy and I am looking forward to seeing him represent Canada this September.
Some photos recently published by Rapid Media, these guys produce some top quality outdoor publications for paddlers of all types.