Ice carver hard at work on a sculpture in Confederation Park, Ottawa.
- Aire rafts- 20141104 Petawawa River, Algonquin Park, Ontario, Canada
- Arnprior Stampede, 20160611
- Around Iqaluit
- Basilique du Sacré-Cœur
- Big Dig to New Digs, 150 Elgin Street, Ottawa – from Nov. 2011 – Jan. 2014
- Calabogie Peaks Resort Puddle Jump 2016
- Canoe photos
- Carp Fair 2015
- Charleston Provincial Park, ON., Canada
- Conwy Wales, the walled town
- Creek boating on the Raquette River, NY, USA, 2016/09/03
- Eden Project UK
- Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- Eric Church Concert, Canadain Tire Centre, Ottawa, Nov.15, 2014
- Ken and Norman, Wedding Day
- Landscapes in Iqaluit and the Sylvia Grinnel park, Nunavut
- Lynda Damen family photoshoot
- Michelle and Breen 20160604
- Mountain bike fun near Beachburg
- NRS rafts
- Raft trip on the Lower Madawaska river, Quadville, ON.
- Road trip to Wales
- Samples for Michaela Roenspies
- Wallingford Back Mine
- Shopping Cart
Special thanks to Phil and Julie for letting us stay in their beautiful chalet at Calabogie. Fantastic to have such kind friends.
Ice climbers enjoying the mild weather and great ice in the Calabogie area.
Rivyr enjoying the spring conditions at Calabogie Peaks Resort.
Autumn and I out for a walk on a beautiful January morning.
Try to get the skis tuned up every Friday so we ht the slopes with freshly waxed and sharpened skis every weekend. I enjoy it and the cold beer makes the job that much more […]
After a night of fresh snow, rain and high winds with warm temperatures have once again turned Ottawa street corners into slush filled ponds up to 4 inches deep. Choose your footwear carefully today.