We have headed to New York for the weekend and are staying in a small New Jersey neighborhood. We are right near liberty Park and its fantastic views of Manhattan, Ellis Island and Statue of […]
- Aire rafts- 20141104 Petawawa River, Algonquin Park, Ontario, Canada
- Arnprior Stampede, 20160611
- Around Iqaluit
- Basilique du Sacré-Cœur
- Big Dig to New Digs, 150 Elgin Street, Ottawa – from Nov. 2011 – Jan. 2014
- Calabogie Peaks Resort Puddle Jump 2016
- Canoe photos
- Carp Fair 2015
- Charleston Provincial Park, ON., Canada
- Conwy Wales, the walled town
- Creek boating on the Raquette River, NY, USA, 2016/09/03
- Eden Project UK
- Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- Eric Church Concert, Canadain Tire Centre, Ottawa, Nov.15, 2014
- Ken and Norman, Wedding Day
- Landscapes in Iqaluit and the Sylvia Grinnel park, Nunavut
- Lynda Damen family photoshoot
- Michelle and Breen 20160604
- Mountain bike fun near Beachburg
- NRS rafts
- Raft trip on the Lower Madawaska river, Quadville, ON.
- Road trip to Wales
- Samples for Michaela Roenspies
- Wallingford Back Mine
- Shopping Cart
Rivyr and her cousin Logan on their first visit to New York. Great way to spend the PD day.
The historic Rideau canal has been drained in preparation for the coming winter in Ottawa, workers are down in the canal mud picking up litter and trash.
Quiet November afternoon at the National Art Gallery in Ottawa.
I had time on Tuesday evening to take a walk around Vancouver’s storied Gastown district. It was a cool and wet evening but that just added to the atmosphere of interesting and trendy shops and […]
Christmas wreaths and decorations being sold in Ottawa’s Byward Market.
Took these photos on my way to Vancouver while enjoying the views out my window.