Some Mopar muscle, sweet.
- Aire rafts- 20141104 Petawawa River, Algonquin Park, Ontario, Canada
- Arnprior Stampede, 20160611
- Around Iqaluit
- Basilique du Sacré-Cœur
- Big Dig to New Digs, 150 Elgin Street, Ottawa – from Nov. 2011 – Jan. 2014
- Calabogie Peaks Resort Puddle Jump 2016
- Carp Fair 2015
- Charleston Provincial Park, ON., Canada
- Conwy Wales, the walled town
- Eden Project UK
- Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- Eric Church Concert, Canadain Tire Centre, Ottawa, Nov.15, 2014
- Landscapes in Iqaluit and the Sylvia Grinnel park, Nunavut
- Michelle and Breen 20160604
- Mountain bike fun near Beachburg
- NRS rafts
- Raft trip on the Lower Madawaska river, Quadville, ON.
- Road trip to Wales
- Samples for Michaela Roenspies
- Shopping Cart
I traveled to Alexandria Ba, NY, accompanied by my father and daughter to check out the historical and beautiful Boldt Castle. The castle can be seen on boat tours heading out from Gananoque ON but we opted for visiting from the US side on the St. Lawrence. A quick 10 minute boat shuttle on Uncle Sams boatlines dropped us off at the docks on Hart Island. Your entrance fee includes the grounds of the island as well as complete access to the castle interior. Check out the website for Boldt Castle for visitor information. We had a blue sky day and amazing temperature for our visit as well as a weekday visit that saw smaller crowds. After visiting the castle we returned to the village of Alexandria for some lunch and exploration of the man tourist shops. It is only a 1.45 hour drive from Ottawa and makes for an easy day out.
My dad beside an old British military uniform in Perth Ontario at the 40th anniversary of their Annual Maple Festival.