Crowd is up close and personal with the racers in the Red Bull Crashed Ice in Ottawa
- Aire rafts- 20141104 Petawawa River, Algonquin Park, Ontario, Canada
- Arnprior Stampede, 20160611
- Around Iqaluit
- Basilique du Sacré-Cœur
- Big Dig to New Digs, 150 Elgin Street, Ottawa – from Nov. 2011 – Jan. 2014
- Calabogie Peaks Resort Puddle Jump 2016
- Canoe photos
- Carp Fair 2015
- Charleston Provincial Park, ON., Canada
- Conwy Wales, the walled town
- Creek boating on the Raquette River, NY, USA, 2016/09/03
- Eden Project UK
- Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- Eric Church Concert, Canadain Tire Centre, Ottawa, Nov.15, 2014
- Ken and Norman, Wedding Day
- Landscapes in Iqaluit and the Sylvia Grinnel park, Nunavut
- Lynda Damen family photoshoot
- Michelle and Breen 20160604
- Mountain bike fun near Beachburg
- NRS rafts
- Raft trip on the Lower Madawaska river, Quadville, ON.
- Road trip to Wales
- Samples for Michaela Roenspies
- Wallingford Back Mine
- Shopping Cart
Even goalies got into the racing at the Red Bull Crashed Ice in Ottawa.
Great time at he Eric Church concert at the Canadian Tire Center in Ottawa, awesome show and great lighting.
The RedBull Crashed Ice setup in Ottawa grows daily, amazing the amount of time and energy put into the setup of this event. Ice is now on the course, they have at least 3 ice […]
Poison Arrow frog common to see in the area of Costa Rica where we were staying.
Ricardo and the boys loading up the gear rafts before we head off down the Pacuare river in Costa Rica while with Rios Tropicales.
Pineapple fields at Cairo across the road from the Rios Tropicales base camp in Costa Rica.
Chris giving an end of day talk and briefing with the students from Algonquin College after another adventure filled day in Costa Rica
The whole Algonquin crew and Rios Tropicales owner Raffa after planting indigenous seedlings on top of a ridge as part of a reforestation program. A long hot grueling hike up from the river to get […]
Our home in the rainforest along the banks of the Pacuare river in Costa Rica. This is the jungle camp of Rios Tropicales, you have to raft in here to stay overnight, we stayed for […]