Prime Minister Trudeau announcing today that the old US Embassy on Wellington street in Ottawa is now a permanent Indigenous space.
- Aire rafts- 20141104 Petawawa River, Algonquin Park, Ontario, Canada
- Arnprior Stampede, 20160611
- Around Iqaluit
- Basilique du Sacré-Cœur
- Big Dig to New Digs, 150 Elgin Street, Ottawa – from Nov. 2011 – Jan. 2014
- Calabogie Peaks Resort Puddle Jump 2016
- Canoe photos
- Carp Fair 2015
- Charleston Provincial Park, ON., Canada
- Conwy Wales, the walled town
- Creek boating on the Raquette River, NY, USA, 2016/09/03
- Eden Project UK
- Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- Eric Church Concert, Canadain Tire Centre, Ottawa, Nov.15, 2014
- Ken and Norman, Wedding Day
- Landscapes in Iqaluit and the Sylvia Grinnel park, Nunavut
- Lynda Damen family photoshoot
- Michelle and Breen 20160604
- Mountain bike fun near Beachburg
- NRS rafts
- Raft trip on the Lower Madawaska river, Quadville, ON.
- Road trip to Wales
- Samples for Michaela Roenspies
- Wallingford Back Mine
Evening boat launch at he Neapean sailing club on the Ottawa River.
Scott on the K-Pump filling up the rafts at the Madawaska river putin at Aulmond Bay.
Father and son dancing at the annual Odawa PowWow in Ottawa.
Scott gives some direction to Kate before the girls raft down a technical section on the Madawaska river.
Awesome day on the Madawaska river watching our daughters run all the rapids on their own, great work by Kate guiding the ladies. This trip was to celebrate Kate’s 11th birthday, she was an amazing […]
Enjoying the beauty of the Madawaska river from the raft, great way to spend a Saturday.
Met my father at lunch and we took a quick tour in Ottawa’s Byward Market to check out the things setup to celebrate Canada’s 150th.