- Aire rafts- 20141104 Petawawa River, Algonquin Park, Ontario, Canada
- Arnprior Stampede, 20160611
- Around Iqaluit
- Basilique du Sacré-Cœur
- Big Dig to New Digs, 150 Elgin Street, Ottawa – from Nov. 2011 – Jan. 2014
- Calabogie Peaks Resort Puddle Jump 2016
- Canoe photos
- Carp Fair 2015
- Charleston Provincial Park, ON., Canada
- Conwy Wales, the walled town
- Creek boating on the Raquette River, NY, USA, 2016/09/03
- Eden Project UK
- Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- Eric Church Concert, Canadain Tire Centre, Ottawa, Nov.15, 2014
- Ken and Norman, Wedding Day
- Landscapes in Iqaluit and the Sylvia Grinnel park, Nunavut
- Lynda Damen family photoshoot
- Michelle and Breen 20160604
- Mountain bike fun near Beachburg
- NRS rafts
- Raft trip on the Lower Madawaska river, Quadville, ON.
- Road trip to Wales
- Samples for Michaela Roenspies
- Wallingford Back Mine
Category Archives: Events
My brother and sister inlaw joined us for a few hours on the beach along the beautiful New Hampshire coastline. A beautiful uncrowded stone beach with free parking was our hangout for the day. The […]
Met my father at lunch and we took a quick tour in Ottawa’s Byward Market to check out the things setup to celebrate Canada’s 150th.
My nephew turned 16 and I bought him a new canoe paddle to celebrate, today he got a chance to break it in.
Lots of new cattle to check out at my sister in-laws farm, we stopped by last night for a visit and to pick up our camping trailer.
We checked out the latest country featured in the Ottawa Welcomes the World at the historic Horticulture Building. This is the location for the international showcases that highlight trade, tourism, education, food, music, dance and […]
A river surfer getting some air at Bates Island on the Ottawa River.
Probably my last ski day of the season, managed to ski at in 5 consecutive months this year. As luck would have it we even managed to get 2″ of fresh snow to add to […]
Just sitting back and reflecting on the past week that saw me attending and photographing an incredible variety of people, places and events. From ski slopes in eastern Ontario to the far coast of Newfoundland […]