Some photos recently published by Rapid Media, these guys produce some top quality outdoor publications for paddlers of all types.
- Aire rafts- 20141104 Petawawa River, Algonquin Park, Ontario, Canada
- Arnprior Stampede, 20160611
- Around Iqaluit
- Basilique du Sacré-Cœur
- Big Dig to New Digs, 150 Elgin Street, Ottawa – from Nov. 2011 – Jan. 2014
- Calabogie Peaks Resort Puddle Jump 2016
- Canoe photos
- Carp Fair 2015
- Charleston Provincial Park, ON., Canada
- Conwy Wales, the walled town
- Creek boating on the Raquette River, NY, USA, 2016/09/03
- Eden Project UK
- Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- Eric Church Concert, Canadain Tire Centre, Ottawa, Nov.15, 2014
- Ken and Norman, Wedding Day
- Landscapes in Iqaluit and the Sylvia Grinnel park, Nunavut
- Lynda Damen family photoshoot
- Michelle and Breen 20160604
- Mountain bike fun near Beachburg
- NRS rafts
- Raft trip on the Lower Madawaska river, Quadville, ON.
- Road trip to Wales
- Samples for Michaela Roenspies
- Wallingford Back Mine
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Drum circle in the big hall at First Nations University, Regina Saskatchewan
Very windy in Regina today, this just blew over onto the BMW, sucks to come out after lunch to this.
Ran into this character while out for a walk with the dog. The porcupine was not impressed but Autumn paid it no attention.
We took some time to explore Elbow Falls, near Bragg Creek. A very beautiful place, it would be amazing to see it with a full flow of spring runoff.
Today we were able to enjoy the beauty of the Canadian Rockies at Lake Louise. The snow conditions were perfect with freshly falling snow, sunshine and some wind at times. A fantastic day but our […]
Dave Hamber and daughter Tanya enjoying a great day at Calabogie Peaks.
Out for a walk with Autumn today in +17 C weather, really weird considering it is Christmas eve.